Work and Family Fair
The 2018 Johns Hopkins Work & Family Fair will take place on Monday, October 15, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Turner Concourse.
We host the annual Work & Family Fair every October as a part of National Work and Family Month. The 2018 fair will provide information and resources to help you:
- Integrate your work and personal life
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Create a quality work environment
40 exhibitors will be on hand to discuss topics such as child care, aging parents, finances, legal issues, and health and wellness.
Advanced Medical Center will offer free massages. Raffle prizes include gift cards and tickets to The Maryland Zoo and Aquarium.
Submit Your Favorite Strategies to Manage Wellbeing at Work and include your name if you want to be entered into a raffle.
Fair Exhibitors for 2018
Aging Adult Services
- Abilities Network Senior Services
- Elizabeth Cooney Care Network
- Johns Hopkins Home Support
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Maryland Chapter
- The Option Group, LLC
Child and Youth Services
- Children of the World Co-op, Inc.
- Cultural Care Au Pair
- Homewood ELC at Johns Hopkins
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Laboratory for Child Development
- Maryland Family Network: LOCATE: Child Care
The Peabody Preparatory of The Johns Hopkins University
Health & Wellness
- Advanced Medical Center
- American Chiropractic Health
- Baltimore Community Meditation Center
- Baltimore Shambhala Meditation Center
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Johns Hopkins Women's Mood Disorders Center
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Pure Barre Baltimore
- Social Security Administration
- Work Stride: Managing Cancer at Work
- HomeFree USA
- Live Baltimore
- Johns Hopkins- Live Near Your Work
- North Calvert Green
- The Palisades of Towson
For more information, contact email@example.com or 443-997-7000.