Just as we strive to keep a healthy balance between our work and personal lives, it is important to help our children maintain balance between school and extracurricular activities. Help your child recognize the importance of extracurricular activities while encouraging him or her to maintain time for play, dreaming, and relaxing.
- You never see your kid just do nothing.
- Your child has constant aches and pains.
- Your kid no longer enjoys activities that previously brought him or her joy.
- His or her grades are dropping.
- Your car has become a member of the family.
- Your child is moody and anxious.
- Her best friend isn't around anymore because there is no time to spend together.
- Family mealtimes are a thing of the past.
- Your child is suddenly needy.
- You yourself are tired.