- Provide an enriching environment for your child and a variety of activities he or she can become passionate about.
- Talk and play with your child, encourage conversation, and help expose him or her to new opportunities.
- Provide your child with resources to help foster his or her talents (books, technology, musical instruments, etc.).
- Encourage questions.
- Share your child's interests.
- Give your child space to practice.
- Teach your child the value of setting goals and doing his or her best to attain them.
- Give rewards and praise for a job well done.
For the full list of suggestions: