Submit Monthly Cost Verification
- Monthly Cost Verification (MCV) forms must be completed and sent to the Office of Work, Life and Engagement no later than the 15th of the month following the last date of care for the previous month. For example, you must submit the MVC for January no later than February 15.
Monthly Cost Verification (MVC) Form
- You may fax (443-997-6609) the MCV form, however the original must be mailed to the Office of Work, Life and Engagement, 1101 East 33rd Street, Suite C100, Baltimore, MD 21218.
- If you pay for care on a weekly basis, you may submit 4 or 5 weeks of care at one time (based on the number of weeks in a particular month). The Voucher program will not pay partial weeks or pro-rated fees for employees who pay weekly.
- If your child attends the Johns Hopkins Child Care and Early Learning Center (Bright Horizons), Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Y Preschool Journeys program, or the Downtown Baltimore Child Care Center, you do not need to submit Monthly Cost Verification forms. Each center bills us directly for parents receiving financial assistance.
- A weekly or monthly receipt(s) of payment from the care provider must accompany the MCV form. If you do not submit an MCV for more than 90 days, you will be removed from the Voucher program.
- You can reapply to receive future benefits if funds continue to remain available.
- Voucher Reimbursement Dates
*Reimbursement Processing Dates
February 9th & 23rd
March 9th & 23rd
April 13th & 27th
May 11th & 25th
June 8th & 22nd
July 13th & 27th
August 10th & 24th
September 14th & 21st
October 12th & 26th
November 9th & 21st
December 7th & 21st
*Reimbursements can be expected 3-4 days following the processing dates.
Please note: the Office of Work, Life and Engagement is not able to process MVC forms on demand so that your bank account has the funds you need to meet your financial obligations.