Submit Monthly Cost Verification
- Monthly Cost Verification (MCV) forms must be completed and sent to the Office of Work, Life and Engagement no later than the 15th of the month following the last date of care for the previous month. For example, you must submit the MVC for January no later than February 15.
Monthly Cost Verification (MVC) Form
- You may fax (443-997-6609) the MCV form, however the original must be mailed to the Office of Work, Life and Engagement, 1101 East 33rd Street, Suite C100, Baltimore, MD 21218.
- If you pay for care on a weekly basis, you may submit 4 or 5 weeks of care at one time (based on the number of weeks in a particular month). The Voucher program will not pay partial weeks or pro-rated fees for employees who pay weekly.
- If your child attends the Johns Hopkins Child Care and Early Learning Center (Bright Horizons), Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Y Preschool Journeys program, or the Downtown Baltimore Child Care Center, you do not need to submit Monthly Cost Verification forms. Each center bills us directly for parents receiving financial assistance.
- A weekly or monthly receipt(s) of payment from the care provider must accompany the MCV form. If you do not submit an MCV for more than 90 days, you will be removed from the Voucher program.
- You can reapply to receive future benefits if funds continue to remain available.
- Voucher Reimbursement Dates
Month *Reimbursement Processing Dates January 2017 February 10th & 24th February 2017 March 10th & 24th March 2017 April 14th & 28th April 2017 May 12th & 26th May 2017 June 9th & 23rd June 2017 July 14th & 28th July 2017 August 11th & 25th August 2017 September 8th & 22nd September 2017 October 13th & 27th October 2017 November 10th & 22nd November 2017 December 8th & 22nd December 2017 December 27th
*Reimbursements can be expected 3-4 days following the processing dates.
Please note: the Office of Work, Life and Engagement is not able to process MVC forms on demand so that your bank account has the funds you need to meet your financial obligations.