Summer Camp Resources
ESF Camp Savings Program
- Maximum Savings - Save 7% off camp! Employees can enroll and pay in full by February 15, 2019 and receive a 7% discount off camp tuition.
- Need more time? Save 5% off camp! Employees can enroll between January 5-June 30, 2019 and receive a 5% discount off camp tuition.
- Free Extended Day (Club OT) Coverage: Charges for Club OT, ESF’s flexible extended day program, are WAIVED for employees who enroll for 6 weeks of camp or more (per child)! (No expiration date for the Club OT offer)
- Promotion Codes: Promotion codes for employee use are shown on this flyer. All ESF enrollment is online.
- Employees are encouraged to enroll soon before spaces fill.
There are also Camp Open Houses that employees are invited to attend, enabling them to visit and tour the camp. We will send this information to you when dates are set. Families can contact us directly anytime at 800-529-CAMP (2267) or visit www.esfcamps.com with any questions or for more information.
We understand the excitement that comes along with planning for your child's summer camp experience, and want to help you prepare by providing ongoing support and resources.
- Day Camps- Day camps provide care and activities for children during the day. These camps typically offer a variety of different activities and may include before and after care hours.
- Residential Camps- Residential camps are sleep-away camps that range from overnight, weekends, one week, or one month. "Traditional" residential camps typically offer a wide range of activities and do not focus on developing a certain skill or addressing a particular development need. Residential camps may provide leadership and/or counselor training opportunities for older teens.
- Specialty Camps- Specialty camps focus on one activity and are typically geared toward improving a participant's performance. Examples include: dance, equestrian, music, and sports. Specialty camps may be day or residential.
- Academic Camps- Academic camps typically focus on a particular subject such as math or science, though some incorporate more than one area of study. The emphasis is on campers gaining knowledge and having fun. Academic camps may be day or residential.
- Camps for Individuals with Special Needs- Some camps provide care and activities suited to the particular physical, cognitive, or emotional needs of a camper. Examples of special needs or conditions accommodated at individual camps include: asthma, diabetes, learning disabilities, cancer, and grief and loss.
Camp Planning Tools
The tools and information below may assist you in choosing the best camp for your child and preparing your child for camp.
- Camp Planning Calendar
- Involving Your Child in the Camp Decision
- Preparing You and Your Child for Camp
- Packing for Camp Checklist
Online Tool to Find Camps