JHU Staff Appreciation Fall Fest
For all you do ... Fall Fest is for you!
- When: Friday, September 5, 3:00 – 8:00 PM (Rain or Shine)
- Where: Johns Hopkins at Eastern (1101 East 33rd Street); shuttle schedules will be extended
- What: food, assorted beverages, DJ/dance floor/karaoke, volleyball and games
- Cost: free. Tickets are required for entry (limit 5 per employee)
Additional Event Details
- JHU ID required for entrance
- Chairs and blankets welcome
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced
- Pets are not permitted
How do I get tickets?
- You can request a maximum of 5 free tickets which will be available on a first, come first served basis.
- Starting Monday, August 18, you will be able to reserve tickets online. Ticket pickup will begin on Thursday, August 21 at several locations across campuses.
- Tickets must be picked up in person with your JHU ID. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
Name and Date Change
The JHU Staff Appreciation Picnic will now be called the JHU Staff Appreciation Fall Fest. It will take place on the first Friday after Labor Day starting this year.
Reasons for moving the event to September
- The Fall Fest in September will help kick off a new academic year.
- Two out of the last three picnics have been significantly impacted by weather (last year it was a hurricane); September's weather is usually more favorable.
Improvements to the picnic
- Increased capacity means more staff and their families can attend
- Increased shaded seating
- New games and special attractions