JHU Staff Appreciation Fall Fest
For all you do ... Fall Fest is for you!
- When: Friday, September 11, 2015, 3:00 – 8:00 PM (Rain or Shine)
- Where: Johns Hopkins at Eastern (1101 East 33rd Street); shuttle schedules will be extended
- What: Food, assorted beverages, DJ/dance floor/karaoke, volleyball and games
- Cost: Free. Tickets are required for entry (limit 5 per employee)
How do I get tickets?
Tickets will be available mid-July. Details will be posted in late June.
Additional Event Details
- JHU ID required for entrance
- Chairs and blankets welcome
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced
- Pets are not permitted
Sign Up for Activities
This year’s event will include two new activities: a sing-off and volleyball. Five staff members will face each other in a sing-off judged by the crowd’s level of applause. The winner will receive a special prize. If more than five people express interest, we will draw names to participate.
Any lovers of volleyball in your office? Are you and some of your colleagues interested in a little friendly competition? Email your interest and the number of people joining you.
If you or some of your colleagues would like to participate in the sing-off or volleyball, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.