JHU Staff Appreciation Fall Fest
For all you do ... Fall Fest is for you!
- When: Friday, September 9, 3:00 – 8:00 PM (Rain or Shine)
- Where: Johns Hopkins at Eastern (1101 East 33rd Street); shuttle schedules will be extended
- What: Food, assorted beverages, DJ/dance floor/karaoke and games
- Cost: Free. Tickets are required for entry (limit 5 per employee)
How do I get tickets?
Tickets can no longer be reserved online.
Starting Tuesday, August 23, all staff can pick up a maximum of five tickets with a JHU ID from a designated ticket champion. Those who reserved single tickets online can pick it up plus an additional four. Those who did not reserve tickets can pick up a maximum of five tickets. Tickets are distributed on a first come first served basis except for the single tickets reserved online. Children ages three and younger do not need a ticket for admission.
Reserved tickets not picked up by the end of the day on Wednesday, August 24, will be returned to the pool of tickets available.
Additional Event Details
- JHU ID required for entrance
- Chairs and blankets welcome
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced
- Pets are not permitted
Fall Fest Activities
This year’s event will include fun for the whole family - karaoke, sing-off, professional balloon artist, midway games, a variety of inflatables, cornhole, bocce ball, face painting and much more!