JHU Staff Appreciation Fall Fest
For all you do ... Fall Fest is for you!
Save the date for Fall Fest 2017!
- When: Friday, September 8, 2017, 3:00 – 8:00 PM (Rain or Shine)
- Where: Johns Hopkins at Eastern (1101 East 33rd Street); shuttle schedules will be extended
- What: Food, assorted beverages, DJ/dance floor/karaoke and games
- Cost: Free. Tickets are required for entry (limit 5 per employee)
How do I get tickets?
We're sorry! Tickets are ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. We are starting a WAITLIST, however. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Fall Fest Waitlist" in the subject line and the number of tickets you would like. We will review the waitlist starting Wednesday, Sept. 6.
We will accept digital tickets at the welcome tents.
Additional Event Details
- JHU ID required for entrance
- Chairs and blankets welcome
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced
- Pets are not permitted
Fall Fest Activities
This year’s event will include fun for the whole family - karaoke, sing-off, professional balloon artist, midway games, a variety of inflatables, cornhole, bocce ball, face painting and much more!