The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
Admission tickets to The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore are available to Johns Hopkins faculty, staff, retirees, students and alumni at the following discounted prices if purchased through Work Life.
Children (ages 2-11)
Adults (ages 12-64)
Seniors (ages 65+)
Please note: are valid for any day that the Zoo is open beginning March 2019, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The Zoo is closed on November 28 and December 25, 2019.
Tickets cannot be used for special events such as Brew at the Zoo when a separate ticket purchase is required; however, these tickets may be used for entry into the Zoo when included events are held, such as Bunny Bonanzoo and ZooBooo!
Please visit www.marylandzoo.org for information on memberships, zoo programs and events.
1. Call 410-516-2000, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. Be prepared to provide your credit or debit card information.
3. Receive the tickets by email to print, or scan from a mobile device at the time of entry to the zoo.
1. Visit the JHU Benefits Service Center, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. Provide your credit or debit card information.
3. Receive the tickets immediately, receive them by email to print, or scan from a mobile device at the time of entry to the zoo.
Benefits Service Center
Johns Hopkins at Eastern
1101 E. 33rd St., Suite D200
Baltimore, MD 21218