Professional Clothing Drives
Donate new and gently used professional clothing to help formerly homeless, disabled, or low-income men and women just entering or re-entering the workforce.
Spring & Summer Dates: May 14 - 28, 2014
Recent recipients of professional clothing donations include the employment programs and services of:
- Paul's Place
- Suited to Succeed
- Housing the Homeless Initiative
- League for People with Disabilities
- Million Dollar Man
- Bea Gaddy's Women and Children's Center
- Success in Style
- Project PLASE
- Maryland Foster Youth Resource Center
- Hand in Hand Baltimore/Alternative Directions, Inc.
- International Rescue Committee
- St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore
- Maryland New Directions
- Helping Up Mission
- Center for Urban Families
- Kingswill Providence Charity Organization
For general questions, contact email@example.com or 443-997-7000.